Punx Vs. Lo3 Movie Re-Launch

DigitalSword

Since I will be out of commission I will try to keep active through the forum and such.

While wondering what the hell I could do I realized I could re-format the Movie from season 1 Punx vs. Lo3 and re-submit it to you folks now that we have our system capable of hosting the file.

The actual file is roughly 250mb(a little over actually) and they may seem large but consider the bf2 demo at twice that.

The movie is 6 minutes long and has had great response on the cal forums as I have had around 10 requests from other Clans asking me to do there videos which I did decline sourly because while fun to make, this video took me the better part of two weeks to complete back in the winter.

The first launch was smaller in size but also some portions very difficult to see, while this one is much clearer and much better. I know alot fo you have no idea what the hell I am talking about, and even more of you know about it and never got to download it which I do apologize for. I hope you all will appreciate this thing, it is my pride and joy and my example of some of the time and effort of what I have helped do for our badass community.

I am currently uploading the file to my hosting space(which was generously donated by mr.loudboy-John we thank you) and it will probably be completed this time tommorrow.

I will then link worm, have him download the file and then we will see how it goes from here on out.

Hopefully, you all will enjoy.

|DS|

Werbung:

NickPapageorgio

Is John's server dedicated? If not, I can help you out if the bandwidth gets too bad. lmk...

edit* Or I can provide an extra download link if necessary.

Werbung: