Punx vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

matikbarbin

What u guys think about scrim against us, Rangers ?

Join in our irc channel #cs[R]angers and find out a day, just for fun...

i'll wait....

R^Matik

Werbung:

matikbarbin

matikbarbin said:
What u guys think about scrim against us, Rangers ?

Join in our irc channel #cs[R]angers and find out a day, just for fun...

i'll wait....

R^Matik

Do i need to ask again? Are u guys afraid to scrim us? Just to see... we gonna make demos's... Come on, just one map, your choice!!!

PS: I Like a lot a some PuNX Guys, but a couple is a bunch a noobs with adimin... "Such a graet power!!!!" We have 3 servers (one Public and 2 private) and i don't even have adimn on those, cause i don't need... I like to play at Punx, but i won't die if i can't!!! Like u guys said before, we have so many servers to play!! i just like the people use to play there..... Just to remind u guys, adimin abuse will make ur server unpopular.... that's why we just ban HACKERS (we have a 16/16, and is pretty much full all the time), not good players, because play against better players will make u better, increase your skills, so..... But anyway, thx the guys defended me, because they realy know how play, and they really know who is legit or not, thx again!!!

Call some of our admins noobs and tell us the server is going to go empty? This is some joke that i don't get the punchline of right? :roll:
If no one answered you its because no one wants to scrim you...once again fuck off.

Dirty

well i would of been glad to scrim, but now I think I would rather wade in water with a hard on and look at jelly fish.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.