Quake Wii Update

jesta

Using Peter Mackay’s Quake port, Eluan has released a version compatible with the Wii. It features Wiimote IR support and front SD reading, although saving needs to be enabled to work. This release was quickly created, and has a few bugs to be worked out currently.
Quake Wii icon by ZeldaDD
From the release notes:
It resets properly on the Wii (still not able to return to the loader, though.)
Reads files from the front Wii SD slot (saving disabled, forgot to reenable it before uploading, but you can remove the return lines on SYS_FileOpenWrite and SYS_FileWrite to make it work.)
Wiimote support, tried to map the buttons on the wiimote and nunchuk more or less like the gamecube ones, wiimote IR aiming and nunchuk up-motion jumping.
That’s it, please don’t complain about the wiimote implementation and SD card reading yet. The wiimote code is completely new to me (and I don’t know about the real stability of the code on the libogc cvs) and the SD reading doesn’t use libfat yet, but use the wiisd functions from the latest libogc CVS.
Download here

Linkhttp://forums.nintendo-scene.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2228.0;attach=613

Werbung:

titch.ryan

just played this yesterday. playing on the wii with the ir sensing is the best way i have ever played Quake. this is definetly my favourite homebrew. anyone know if any of the quake mods work with this?

Werbung: