Quarantine Mode Update Planned

rocktrns

Zombies are too hard to kill well guess what there changing that soon!
nexon said:
Thank you to all of the soldiers who provided feedback about the new Quarantine Mode. We understand that many have expressed concerns that Infected are too hard to kill and that it is too difficult to survive as a Human. We hear your concerns, are working on some balance changes and plan to provide a game update next week. If you haven't already, post your feedback on the forums under the 7.29.09 Update Feedback thread.

--Combat Arms Command--
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005VH&pageIndex=1

Werbung:

spuznick242

omg, that will be the next month o_O but anyways its ok NEXON will do sumthin'

nexon will come up with some patch that will have the same problems as this last patch. every patch has problems and the next patch has the same problems. every patch since i started playing which is over a year (played since launch) has some problem weither you cant join rooms or servers to not being able to start games. nexon might do something but i doubt it'll be enough.

rocktrns

nexon will come up with some patch that will have the same problems as this last patch. every patch has problems and the next patch has the same problems. every patch since i started playing which is over a year (played since launch) has some problem wither you cant join rooms or servers to not being able to start games. nexon might do something but i doubt it'll be enough.

Well the resent patch really didn't have any problems.
I think The update patch will make zombies a bit less stronger ,I really don't think there will be any problems with the update patch nexon has been doing good and lets hope they keep it that way.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well the resent patch really didn't have any problems.
I think The update patch will make zombies a bit less stronger ,I really don't think there will be any problems with the update patch nexon has been doing good and lets hope they keep it that way.

this last patch a few problems but the few of them were kinda big. for a few days and still now i cant start games the connection times out, there is alot of glitches that were "patched" but I still get killed by people in them. there is alot of little problems to. i think nexon should try to come out with more smaller patches only because its easier to do and alot less can go wrong with a new small patch coming out every 2 to 3 weeks rather than every month or so. CA is a very solid and good game but its patches are its problem.