Razers Traders Corner. 5/6/7/8 digits for sale

Razer

Well, the topic title said it all. This is my traders corner!! I'm selling the digits listed above. Here are some of the digits starting numerals. Look below!!

[5 Digits] - 0:1:57XXX
- 0:1:57XX0 (Yes, this seems similar to the top one but its not, just created within the same time span)

[6 Digits] - Alot to to list here, but I'll jot down a few.
- 0:1:257XXX
- 0:1:156XXX
- 0:1:546XXX
- 0:0:165XXX
- 0:0:144XXX <----Unique ID, you could probably guess the rest of the digits =D
- 0:0:131XXX
Theres alot more, just lazy to rumage through accounts.

[7 Digits] - I'm going to say I have about 6 of these bad boys, nothing quite special on these. Maybe one or two of them might have L4D or COD4 but thats about it. They all have the basic HL1 and MAYBE HL2 Package.

[8 Digits] - Common ones nowadays. These badboys are loaded. They've got tons of games attached to them. FEAR, Resident Evil, Garry's Mod, L4D, Alpha Prime, COD4, DOD:S, etc.. Just a bunch of games. Ask me and I'll let you know if I have it.

[9 Digits] - Are these even around yet?!? =)

There you have it, that's what I have up for sale. Now onto what I'm buying. Look below!!

Buying : 4 Digit steam account ; would prefer to swap some of my accounts for it.

Buying : Some of the newer games that have just come out on Steam store.

But you know, just post what you have for sale, I might be interested. Like I said, this is a traders corner!! Go wild!!

Werbung:
Werbung:

xxStxx

i have 4 steam accounts for sale/trade
they are all 7 digits.

STEAM_0:1:3545xxx 1.6,cz
STEAM_0:0:8948xxx 1.6,cz
STEAM_0:1:9xx2227 1.6,cz
STEAM_0:0:9xx1186 1.6,cz,css,dods