Recycling

Do you recycle anything?

• Total voters

Hyrules007

Does anyone here recycle stuff? I use the money that I make from recycling as entertainment funds: video games, DVDs, and a bunch of other crap.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

yeah, we recycle all our plastic bottles and tin cans and stuff. we put them in a big bin and people come and get them. We also recycle our paper. We don't receive money for it though.

Ash

I dont really recycle, the only thing i recycle is copper from work (Im a plumber) but the boss gets it all, i dont see any of the money :(

Werbung:

Hyrules007

In certain states in America we have a redemption program for certain things; for example, in those states if you find a soda can it's worth anywhere between $0.05 - $0.10 (USD), so you count how many cans you have and bring it to the recycling center.

Some recycling centers doesn't want to be bothered with figuring out if you're lying so they go by weight; which is better for us because now those huge cans are worth anywhere between $0.10 - $0.20 (USD).

A funny thing about recycling copper is that people goes around stealing that stuff from places to recycle it. Some of them was caught and was on the news. :LOL: