Regarding the November 26th patch

Werbung:

Layzie

I still can't get loged in. I keep getting Error Code = -2,10060

Can you tell me what that is and what I have to do to get into the game?

If there is a patch, where can I go to get it

The game is down for another hour. The game will auto-prompt you to patch when servers are up and you are able to log in again.

Bifocal

LMAO I uninstalled and reinstalled the game LOL

Do they have times that they take it down daily or weekly?? it would help us to know when they are doing that for maintenance.

Bostro

LMAO I uninstalled and reinstalled the game LOL

Do they have times that they take it down daily or weekly?? it would help us to know when they are doing that for maintenance.

Yes, Every two weeks on wensday, it does go down for a long period of time to patch the game. Other than that, it is just random time through out. You can read bout at it the combat arms site. They are good about letting people know a day or so in most cases. You can check there daily or as you see fit to see when and if the servers will be down and for about how long and what times. hope this explains what u need to know.

Love

Have you thought about rehab? This sounds like an addiction that you need to get rid of. First step is admiting that you have a posting problem, then taking steps to fix this problem. Good day and good luck!

Actually I've been to rehab for other reasons..
(This is why my high school nickname was Meth -.-)

Anyway, it's just to pass time whilst waiting.

Ebolaiztoxic

wow meth lol i would give you that name and does everyone undersatnd that i go to highschool with all the fine girls i gotta myspace to prove i am not a geek lol

Darkdevil725

Have you thought about rehab? This sounds like an addiction that you need to get rid of. First step is admiting that you have a posting problem, then taking steps to fix this problem. Good day and good luck!
You are right, Hello my name is darkdevil and I suffer from severe assholery.
But I see what he is getting at, I would love to become a video game programmer too and I have even had my chances to work for several companies as a game tester such as Nintendo, Sony, and at one point I was working for Acclaim though I quit cause of a douchebag producer. But I never took those jobs cause they wanted me to move to places like washington DC and one even wanted me to move to Canada for $20/hour but those places are just too far away I am a texas man and I rather stay here in texas.

Werbung:

docboy22

lol don't be rude though (jk I know you were just kidding)