Reporting hackers!

Werbung:

SpeedyBeast

ha, nice one!

I love gullible players, they're really fun to play with. You'd be surprised how many people fall for the "Alt+F4" or "Alt+Tab" trick

Roger117

lol. some people are to stupid and don't realise what they just got themselves into. a person once asked me in-game "how to you close combat arms?"

masterchief98

Yo dude i used to hack but now im a higher rank and i have a clan so i dont want to let them down by getting reported i tricked a hacker ito wiping out his hardrive

jklp44

i love ALT+F4 and many others i cant tell. actually i only know that one and ALT+TAB. what does F10 do so i can tell them:D:D

SpIkE_JoNzE

the onli stoopid crap i have made was during the last days of the christmas event...i noticed a noob hacker... (even with hacks enabled he su***d...lol)...well as i took him down a couple of times...and he accused me of hackin...and i was OH f***...c'mon im better than you...so he asked how to report me...and i invented a **** about the GM...to gift him a black market item and he would listen to him...and bann me lol..so i give him the "GM" name..that truly was my weapon testing account,, and guess what dudes?...thw fool gave me an arctic wolf of 30 DAYS!!!!...i didnt eve though someone would fell into that stoopid joke...

Werbung: