Reporting hackers!

Werbung:

mothball

Dont know where to put this so i will put it here. played 11 games today and all there was 1 hacker after the other. grant i did play 11 games, but i had to leave 10 others. your guys advice is to just leave when you see hackers. you have losers that like to go 5-25 but i dont. when you have more than one the other side i dont care how good you are your screwed. i wont get a reply to this either. i have reported all the ones i can but these are high ranking people. kick there asses dont slap them on the hands. loseing to legit players is 1 thing but to lose to those assholes because nexon is setting on there hands is another.

Seawied

Dont know where to put this so i will put it here. played 11 games today and all there was 1 hacker after the other. grant i did play 11 games, but i had to leave 10 others. your guys advice is to just leave when you see hackers. you have losers that like to go 5-25 but i dont. when you have more than one the other side i dont care how good you are your screwed. i wont get a reply to this either. i have reported all the ones i can but these are high ranking people. kick there asses dont slap them on the hands. loseing to legit players is 1 thing but to lose to those assholes because nexon is setting on there hands is another.

bunnypancake.jpg

mothball

whats a matter cant read. need advice on how to cope with these losers without driving down my k/d. everything ive tryed dont freaken work. and i dont mean to be disrespectful. if i continue to leave games wont rank up very often.

Jankins

I don't really know where else to put this, but if you fellers run into a SH4RK... he's a hacker supreme. He doesn't even try to hide it. Shooting you through buildings from across the map just... ugh. Anyway, I think he's one of those crazy Brazilian folk, so none of my flaming even scratched him. If you see him, just leave the match.

mothball

Need Help

I try to get screen shots of people hacking when I can. But how do you get a picture of someone speed hacking. I report them by name because I cannot get screen shots. Any help from the very wise people from the forum.

Werbung: