Return to former glory nexon

Werbung:

Jordan B

UMM all those sounds are still in the game!

/facepalm

No , dude, WE know the voices are still in the game. The person who SAYS the commands and "Round Start" and "UNBELIEVEABLE" etc etc HAS changed .

Not the commands , just how they sound. They re-did them awhile back. I preferred the old ones.

cvspartan101

/facepalm

No , dude, WE know the voices are still in the game. The person who SAYS the commands and "Round Start" and "UNBELIEVEABLE" etc etc HAS changed .

Not the commands , just how they sound. They re-did them awhile back. I preferred the old ones.

Yeah, the Unbelievable sounds like rock music in a way

antiC4MP

Dude, Duke Nukem voice overs would be fantastic. Like if they replaced the social shout things with 'eat sh*t and die' or 'i'll rip your head off and sh*t down your throat' so only the other team can hear them. So awesomely dumb and horribly offensive yayyyyy.

Manageris98

Well i think that they should make a new thing for alccolades like after unbelievable you Get God Like and it says God Like in the voice!! Now that would be sweet., and that you could make offensive coments so that the other team could here you..

Jordan B

They need a new saying for unbelieveable + . It's stupid to just keep adding ++++++++ etc etc.
Like Amazing and Crazy. Not Godlike. That would be copyrighted .

Either that or show us how many Unbelieveable +'s we have in our accolades like the europe site does.

cvspartan101

They need a new saying for unbelieveable + . It's stupid to just keep adding ++++++++ etc etc.
Like Amazing and Crazy. Not Godlike. That would be copyrighted .

Either that or show us how many Unbelieveable +'s we have in our accolades like the europe site does.

Yeah, but it's hard to keep on continuing after the first unbelievable because either you will run out of ammo or you will die.

so if they made more after unbelievable it would be even harder to get them

Werbung:

-False

Not nessecarily. I have gotten up to 4 Unbelievable +s and got it all on film. I'll upload it if you want. I'm thinking the following:

Unbelievable
Unstoppable
Indestructable

Eh, my opinions.