Returned

GaidenGunz

i have returned! after a long time of testing sugar rush out and fixing glitches. we have an official announcement date! please visit xboxaddiction.darkbb.com and signup! if you sign up you will recieve extra exclusive nexon information about upcoming games and release dates. INCLUDING EARLY EVENTS!

Werbung:

haxzen

Well, welcome back! I haven't met you but I'm sure you're a great person and a welcome addition to the community. Can you tell me a bit more about your sugar rush experience. I'm very interested in the game but didn't get to beta test it unfortunately.

GaidenGunz

Well. designing the mechanics was really tough because we needed something for the players to represent a mario/smash bros kind of thing but making it a bit more PC style.The bugs and glitches were a MAJOR US in the beta testing. Yes some users were not able to get beta accessibility. We DID NOT PICK RANDOM USERS. the users we picked (atleast some of them) were veterans of maplestory (our best game so far). We knew they had a lot of experience with Nexon games so we let them test it out first. They enjoyed it much and the full version will be coming out soon (TBA if you signed up for xboxaddiction.darkbb.com)

GaidenGunz

thank you all for the warm welcomes! i really advise this forum to become more and more active, as Nexon is still taking into consideration making it the official Combat Arms forum.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i think the official CA site has one...but when i tried to enter..it said "not available"...I dont know if its cuz it does not work or CA does not have a forum yet lol..