Rewards

docboy22

If I am not mistaken you are supposed to get 7500 gp for a report with defennitive proof of hacking(good my spelling sux) i postedf two and havent recieved sh**

Werbung:

Cyder

Ha Ha Ha...silly MooCow... now if you "PAID" Nexon to report someone... you might get some GP... but nothing is free on Nexon...lol... you know that..

MooCowMan

What? I shouldn't have to pay Nexon anything to report hackers and glitchers that occur because of weaknesses in their hack-shield and level design. A lot of stuff is free on Nexon, thats what nexon does.. they make FREE TO PLAY GAMES! o_O Your post makes no sense at all..

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah...the hackshield sux... and the GM's...instead of playing all time...they should look out for hackers in-game...also instead of making GM events LOL

SpIkE_JoNzE

sepydt.jpg

wt* is this?...this came from my mexican ppl lolz...

Updated HAcks?!?!?!
New Available Hacks!?!?!

this dudes dont knoe the legit game lol..

john66

It's useless reporting people, I reported someone for hacking and glitching. I know they hacked cause they were walking acoss the damn sky. Five days later when I came on. By pure chance, I saw the same person on. Nothing happened to him. No demotion or anything visble like that happened. So save your time and forget it.

docboy22

We need Punk Buster. Me and 16 of members of my clan have personally all filed tickets about Hackshield saying that if its not upgrading they can say good bye to our money

john66

I played warrock before combat arms. There where more hackers in warrock than in CB. Warrock uses punkbuster. The only thing Warrock did better was that it was hard for anyone to glitch and cheat like that.

MooCowMan

I love how people are still advertising Simple Chams. The original guy to code it, coded it as a key logger.. People have had their account stolen because of it. That guys my hero! :D

Werbung:

XCalibry

It's useless reporting people, I reported someone for hacking and glitching. I know they hacked cause they were walking acoss the damn sky. Five days later when I came on. By pure chance, I saw the same person on. Nothing happened to him. No demotion or anything visble like that happened. So save your time and forget it.

You know another thing is dumb. I reported ppl and they get banned, which is fine, then the one person I reported and probably many more ppl do is this loser - "hauhuynh" and yes still around to this date... WHY nexon why???

Wait, I know, "hauyhuynh" is some spoiled kid and his dad is a wealthy investor's that pays your company to keep it operational...:mad: