ridley playable character brawl?

Werbung:

giroblade

I doubt he is one thou like some others said he might b a boss or something, if he is a character i think giant melee would be freaking stacked in his favor

Sousanator

Seeing how they have the boss fight music, I would also assume he is at least in the game, most likely a boss.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music03.html

kaitora

i must say that it would be nice to have some decent bosses in super smash bros. as the giant hand was a little random last time

Ryano

kaitora said:
i must say that it would be nice to have some decent bosses in super smash bros. as the giant hand was a little random last time

He was brilliant, such a wierd guy to fight against. XD

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:

that's not the point.... why is the giant hand there as a boss... what's it got to do with anything? i can't understand what that hand is there for

Werbung:

Ryano

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

that's not the point.... why is the giant hand there as a boss... what's it got to do with anything? i can't understand what that hand is there for

No offense but thats a dumb question...Melee isn't about sense, Mario's a plumber that can shoot fireballs, and your complaining about a big hand? And who cares if he's wierd and doesn't fit in, he's awesome:)