Robbie

CoreVermis

Robbie....

How have you been???

Texas is nice this time of year.

Hopefully the snakes don't eat the cats!

Remember when you were wet and tried to splice the network wires? We really should of unplugged them first!

Hit me back when ya can.

-CV

Werbung:
Im a 4th generation Texan :D I could have moved back years ago, but except for october-march the weather sucks. Fire ants ewwww. Bee hives the size of mini vans Ewwwww. robbies there EWWWWW. but im shure there are lots of other social deviants with communication skill that rival 9 year olds for him to feel at home.

lol he has "personality pets" how cute, I always found grown men that have constrictor snakes as pets sad. I mean, I understand somewhat in that I had snakes as a kid (12-14), but shit I at least caught them myself, garter snakes, cottomouth, and a couple copperheads.Robbie if your gona have a snake, at least got one that can fight back when you poke it with a stick.
but 29 and still thinking what you owns makes you someone unique?

HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(like that I made it into a little "L" with my webmaster skills)

G

I've always found grown men who don't work, yet make their wifes bring home the bacon rather sad.

Once my boa is full grown, he'll be able to hold his own just fine. He could kill me in under a minute, assuming I didn't have a knife handy. This summer, I might catch a rattler in my canyon, but I'm not sure I care to have one. Rattlers are common to this area and it's nothing spectacular.

Fenire

im up for promtion the job was posted today and im goin to apply for it on saturday but the raise will be sweet ill go from 7.75 (30 cents over minimum wage) to 17.30 an hour 40 hours a week 7:30 to 4 mon to fri finally

DigitalSword

Hummm

Wow, Guys it looks like going back to using Emails is better, if ya use a forum anymore youll get overzealous recluses like r00tw0rm here to ruin all the fun....better yet, use snail mail, he'd probably hack into your email.

R00tw0rm has graduated to "ToolBox"

Werbung: