Rumble Prototype?

Kailas

I don't know if anyone has ever done a rumble. If you haven't here's the basic idea. The whole premise is that we nominate a good number, generally 16, 32, or 64, of things (can be characters, good guys, bad guys, weapons, or anything of the sort.) and pit them against one another. The idea is that every day or so we vote on two new choices. Every day, one of those choices will be eliminated and the winner will move on to the next match. In the end, the most liked will come out as the winner. It's kind of fun. I've seen it done pretty successfully on other forums. Anyone interested in this?

Werbung:

Kailas

Sorry, I forgot to talk about that. It would be done by having anyone interested vote for one or the other. The one with the most votes moves on and the one with the least is kicked out of the competition.

Kailas

If anyone is interested, you can nominate characters. What do you guys think of character pairs? Like Link & Zelda or Mario and Luigi. I'll toss out a few no-brainers. Depending on how many people seem to be interested, I'll decided how many nominations to take. And remember, none of these nominations are final until the competition has actually started.

List So Far:
Link & Zelda
Mario & Luigi
Sonic & Tails
Raziel & Kain (from Blood Omen/Soul Reaver)
Knuckles & Shadow
Princesses Peach & Daisy
Edgar & Sabin (from Final Fantasy VI)
Bowser & Baby Bowser
D.K. & Diddy Kong

Werbung: