run script recoil_0:10133.14_0/e

instant

"run script recoil_0:10133.14_0/e"

Just wondering if anyone knows if that is anything. I'm a newb on running hax... but i saw a particular member type this tonight. Could just be jibberish but I figured I'd throw it out there. The member that typed it got ridiculously defensive about it claiming he was just typing "random jibberish".

Werbung:

rocklee

I haven't seen this b4, and I don't know anything about cheating scripts to help out...

so yea, you guessed it, my post is a complete waste of space since I have no idea how to help...

:)

The_Desert_Fox

instant said:
"run script recoil_0:10133.14_0/e"

Just wondering if anyone knows if that is anything. I'm a newb on running hax... but i saw a particular member type this tonight. Could just be jibberish but I figured I'd throw it out there. The member that typed it got ridiculously defensive about it claiming he was just typing "random jibberish".

LMFAO that was me.... and yes it was jibberish.... it's what i get for being hyper and mischievious :oops:

Defender

That shit will get you banned. Even joking since it's a bit too hard to see it's a joke.

Occasional "hacks on" or "enable uber l33t hack" are obvious jokes..but pretending to execute a hack ain't funny and will get you banned permently without any way for you to be unbanned.

I suggest caution.

I don't like even a maybe hacker on the server.

Dirty

I agree...

If you are having a conversation between two dead people and the admin dies right when you decide to type... run 1231.434aimbot.exe or what the fuck ever... Taken out of context that could look very bad. I suggest that just to keep yourself from having to defend yourself dont ever type shit like that.

Dirty

perfect exp...

Slick killed Soze with a nade.... I saw the convo they had... about Slicks nade skills. As a joke Slick typed something about leetnade.exe or something and we laughed... But the people that had just died and did not see the whole convo dont think that is too funny and wonder. It is bad for you and the server so just be careful what you type!

Puppet

I don't think run is a console command. I think it's exec, so when I saw this I didn't immediately ban Fox. Instead, I asked "Fox, what the f--- is that all about". The problem is Foxy.....you wouldn't answer me for about 20 seconds, which immediately makes me nervous about you. Then when you finally answered, it was "What?" More tension. Don't do that shit to me again. You know I like you. You know we like playing against and with you. Don't make me wonder about you. I would like to end this by saying I think Fox is a pretty skilled player. I wouldn't want this conversation to mark him as a possible hacker, because frankly I don't believe he does.

slick

yeah, sorry about that remark. I'll frase my jokes in a way that won't cause any suspicion. Didn't mean to anyway , but u make sense Dirty.....for a change. :p
Didn't want to freak out the paranoid bunch.

My appologies.

The_Desert_Fox

again my apologies

sorry for the panic my careless joke my have caused... for the record i have never used any form of script or exploit in cs or any other PC game. hacking ruins the quality of the game and quality is why PUNX is my favorite server period. Ya'll are my friends... i've been playing for over a year now here.... i promise to never risk that again by a stupid joke. ^_^ see you all in game....

beware the fox who camps with shotguns....

Werbung:

The_Desert_Fox

oh hey did anyone see that guy last night that accused me of hacking.... he was like "desert fox has a wallbot...." we were all laughing and i was like 9 and 16 going "damn this ain't cutting it!" it's the first time i've been accused of hacking in months..... i feel l337 now... :roll: