S1 Suppressor on G36E

NSXTypeR

Well I don't use the G36 but I have picked up both, one w/ Silencer and one w/ out silencer but I do think the Silencer is a death sentence to the G36 or most guns really

Werbung:

1_3__3_7

Look, the reason people use the G36E is because of its high power and high fire rate. The supressor just kind of screws these stats up.

xam85

o_O I guess I should get better at an L9 for sniping then. So what was the S1 made for anyway? Does it even lower recoil? I read in another thread that instead of making the shots go up and down, it makes them go to the sides.

BoJack341

You shouldn't use the G36E as snper rifle anyway, I mean its good at long distances but i dont think it has enough power when you compare it with real sniper rifles, just use it as a AR and try to use it at close and medium distances. Hope I helped.

Roger117

I know most people don't have this yet, but when you can, try the S3 suppressor. I kills the S1 and makes it feel like the gun has less recoil. It's awesome.

Werbung:

XCalibry

I know most people don't have this yet, but when you can, try the S3 suppressor. I kills the S1 and makes it feel like the gun has less recoil. It's awesome.

I wish I can try the S3.. I have a long way to go!

I find if you don't use the zoom and just shot a few shots, you can be more accurate than zooming.... try it. Gets less recoil too!