*sad face*

EMA

Well tomorrow is the big day. I'm moving out of my moms house...hehe. Moving into my own apartment all by myself. I won't have internet for about a week I'm guessing which sucks. But yeah, ya'll wish me luck with all that...

*crosses fingers* hopes all works out well

Werbung:

Puppet

A big step Ema. Let me tell you from experience with my two who have grown up and moved out on their own. You have to put something aside. No matter how painful it is, you have to pull money out of your check and put it aside. Otherwise, I can guarantee you that you will be asking mom for help or possibly even moving back in. Both are something you dont want. With that aside, I hope the very best for you and wish you luck. I know how exciting it is to get your own place. Have fun.

sw@b

wish ya the best gurl....wen i moved out i got married then deployed so i cant give you any ancient chinese secret to help you....unless you can get married :D....but dont get deployed...

SlipperySpliffs

Good luck EMA! You got a good head on your shoulders, i'm sure you'll do fine! Welcome to adult hood, and all the trials and tribulations that go along with it.

imported_SuXoR

good job ema

you are beginning your american dream

just remember that things will be tough, but you will find a way to rise to the occasion

just don't get into unnecessary debt!

best wishes and good luck!

Werbung:

EMA

Fuck you dilligaf....

*update*

Well i called adelphia today and i can actually get internet tomorrow...yay me!!! it'll be between tomorrow and monday. But it won't be long bitches!!! Right now it's just me and my mom moving shit...i think i'm about ready for a nap...