*sad face*

DiLLa

lol my daughter always says that "yay me" and she claps her hands real close to her chest...
she got it from this show she watches called zack and cody, and there is this pretty hot asian girl named london who does that. thats where she got it from..how bout u ema?

Werbung:

eggs

dilla : 5 points
ema : -14 points

2 minutes left on the clock in the 4th quarter
whos gonna win?
i dont wish you luck with your new apt bout 75% of the people who move out on their own are ready. and like noted before the ones who dont go to parents to bail em out
so it either you got it or you dont.
and the choice is in your hands to make it work or not
be willing to make sacrifices for freedom
either way mew1

imported_SuXoR

DiLLa said:
lol my daughter always says that "yay me" and she claps her hands real close to her chest...
she got it from this show she watches called zack and cody, and there is this pretty hot asian girl named london who does that. thats where she got it from..how bout u ema?

LMAO

EMA

DiLLa said:

lol...you're talking about the wuu song girl or whatever...and the show is called 'the suite life of zach and cody.' on the disney channel.what now! you know that hot asian gilr is also like 15...ya nasty!

Puppet

EMA said:
Well i called adelphia today and i can actually get internet tomorrow...yay me!!! it'll be between tomorrow and monday. But it won't be long bitches!!! Right now it's just me and my mom moving shit...i think i'm about ready for a nap...

OK, I don't want to be Mr Negative Naysayer but I have two things to say. First, let me tell you that when my daughter got her apartment, the first thing she got rid of because she couldn't really afford the luxury was her internet.

Second.....and most important of all:

ADELPHIA SUCKS THE BIG ONE!!!!!!

EMA

slick said:
Good luck Ema. How's the new apartment? Can you sea thru the walls? :p

the apartment is good...nice and spacious.

Oh and ive never had a problem with adelphia before...and my ping is always good.

DiLLa

EMA said:
lol...you're talking about the wuu song girl or whatever...and the show is called 'the suite life of zach and cody.' on the disney channel.what now! you know that hot asian gilr is also like 15...ya nasty!

nope! shes 18!! lol

her birthday was march 1988

EMA

DiLLa said:
EMA said:

nope! shes 18!! lol

her birthday was march 1988

sicko

Werbung: