Sad...

EMA

I went to school today only to find out that one of my friends had been in a car wreck on saturday night coming back from a state championship basketball game. I heard about it on Sunday but i didn't hera any names so i din't think much of it. This guy is 14 years old and he was the waterboy for my basketball team this year. He was the only one seriously injured and he's been on life support untill this morning. Chances of him are pretty slim to none...it's just a shame that he's only 14 and he didn't get to live his life at all. He was a sweet boy. But all i can say is...KIDS WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!!!

they say that is the cause of him being hurt so bad and everyone else in the car had one on.so so sad.

Werbung:

Deviant

I hope he pulls through, you never know what could happen. After my brother almost died in a wreck, I make sure to always wear my seatbelt, even though I always do when I am drivin, sometimes I wont when my friends drive me around.

EMA

well i got the word around 5ish today...he didn't make it. It's sad..he wasonly 14. Never thought it would happen to someone i knew...i think most people feel that way until it does.

LastManStanding

My brothers friend was struck and killed by a car at the age of 12. It drifted off the road and hit him walking on the side of the road. My prayers are with you and your friends family. It's always harder for the ones left behind.

Werbung: