Scenario Mode [It's Finally Here]

Werbung:

Twitchy

mei's speed is exactly the same as wearing a light vest. There is absolutely no added benefit of having characters other than getting GP and not needing vest. I was actually curious before and asked Nexon and thats what they told me.

They did tell me that there was a small benefit before when Mei was wearing all black and thinner looking. They said even though hit box sizes were exactly the same, but people complained so they made her "fatter looking" and gave her brown pants instead of all black.

Ask Nexon yourselves... they said light vested characters and default characters with light vest on has EXACTLY the same speed.

illspirit

mei's speed is exactly the same as wearing a light vest. There is absolutely no added benefit of having characters other than getting GP and not needing vest. I was actually curious before and asked Nexon and thats what they told me.

They did tell me that there was a small benefit before when Mei was wearing all black and thinner looking. They said even though hit box sizes were exactly the same, but people complained so they made her "fatter looking" and gave her brown pants instead of all black.

Ask Nexon yourselves... they said light vested characters and default characters with light vest on has EXACTLY the same speed.

Shut up bitch.

I've tested speeds with Mei and a normal light vest, both running with a knife and no back pack. Mei is faster than a light vest, I don't give a fuck what anyone says. I have it on video. My friend and I both switched between Mei/light vest and Mei always won, noticeably too.

Jordan B

Agree with ill. Mei is completely faster than decklan , and faster than normal light vest male AND female.

YOU ask nexon, THEY will tell you Bs.

Jordan B

I friggen hate nutshots, bloody annoying when you are in a firefight and they have barely any HP left and - OOOOOOOF , ahhhhhhhhhhhh . Headshot is fine, no body surrounding it apart from neck.

Nutshot is in the main part that most people aim for.

rocktrns

Wow thats awosome
,but I wonder how there going to play this out?
Cant you play with a team or are you playing agaist another team?
I guess we have to wait and see until tomorrow.

cvspartan101

I bet 80% of the rooms tomorrow will be playing fireteam... it's like when Showdown came out.. on it's first day so many rooms were playing on it

Also... what maps all fireteam... I'm thinking just Sand Hog... but will see

Werbung:

cvspartan101

I went on Combat Arms this morning and the fire team wasn't there and i was like wtf then someone said that fire team would not be here for 9 hours so I think we will be able to play fire team starting at around 3-4 PM so people who play in the morning, expect to see no fire team until the afternoon

SO EVERYBODY EXPECT IT AROUND NOON AND AFTERNOON...can't wait... :) :) ;)

EDIT: This might be wrong but we'll see about it