Selling empty steam account with $50 wallet

Old Lady

Not really sure how to sell steam accounts, but heres a picture showing my steam wallet balance:

jjocvs.jpg

I have no friends on it, and it is a new account.. I tried to buy and play Sniper Elite V2, but I did not read the system requirements before I did, so I couldnt play it. After a week of emails back and forth between coustomer service, they refunded me the money into my steam wallet.

I'd like $30 for the account, through paypal, and I will go first if you're trusted, since I'm new to the site.

(If I need to add/remove/fix/change anything please post here, since im not 100% sure on the rules about steam accounts. thanks)

Werbung:

jackplex

Not really sure how to sell steam accounts, but heres a picture showing my steam wallet balance:

jjocvs.jpg

I have no friends on it, and it is a new account.. I tried to buy and play Sniper Elite V2, but I did not read the system requirements before I did, so I couldnt play it. After a week of emails back and forth between coustomer service, they refunded me the money into my steam wallet.

I'd like $30 for the account, through paypal, and I will go first if you're trusted, since I'm new to the site.

(If I need to add/remove/fix/change anything please post here, since im not 100% sure on the rules about steam accounts. thanks)

Im interested :)

Werbung: