Selling Steam Account - $200 - Borderlands 2 / Crysis 2 / Skyrim /Black Ops 2 + MORE

Slagwag

Tons of games on my account though since some of them are older / garbage I will only list the valuable ones (in my opinion).

• Back to the Future Series
  • Bioshock 1 / 2
  • Borderlands 1/2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops / Black Ops II / Modern Warfare 2 / World at War
  • Crysis 2
  • Dead Rising 2
  • Dragon Age Origins/Awakening
  • Empire Total War
  • Falout New Vegas
  • Half-Life 2 + Episodes
  • Left 4 Dead / Left 4 Dead 2
  • Lego Harry Potter
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Magicka
  • Portal / Portal 2
  • Civilization III/IV/V
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Witcher 2
  • Splinter Cell Chaos Theory / Conviction / Double Agent
  • Torchlight

According to steam calculator there are 95 total games with a value of $1,530.06. I am a steam member since 07-28-2004 with a 6 character username.

Hey Slagwag - why are you selling this? Well I am giving up video games. Selling my consoles / MMO Accounts / and Steam. Hopefully I will find someone interested in these games and you will have a worry free purchase. I am happy to list this on PlayerAuctions or elsewhere for some security on your behalf. I will provide personal details for you so you don't have to worry about me stealing the account back (or not being the original owner).

Please contact me with any interest and/or offers on this account. Thanks!

*** I only accept Paypal purchases. Please have a verified Paypal account before attempting the purchase. I have great ebay/paypal feedback and will do whatever I can to make you a comfortable customer.

Werbung: