Serious LUCK

UnholyReaper

OK this is REALLY messed up. So my friend is obsessed with NX. In the length of 2 DAYS he bought 50 dollars worth of NX. Thankfully he activated it at my house and gifted me, my brother, and my other friend some stuff. We all got 1 MYST-1 NX case. I got a G36KE on the first on. My friend got 90 DAYS SCAR TRISPEAR! This is the most MESSED UP part. My brother got 90 DAY GHILLIE! WTF? Today I got another supply case. It really was satisfying when I destroy with my 7 day L96A1 Super Magnum. ;D These case RULE. Get them! When I had some left over NX I bought another case and got a 30 day MP5 RAS. :D

Werbung:

Jordan B

IT IS LUCK !

Lol. Seriously If you have no luck don't bother. Though even some weapons for a day are cool.

I got:
7 day g36c
7 day Super magnum
30 day USP tactical
1 day TriSpear
1 day Scar-H

Lawl.

Miran_Eitan

And YOUR profile pic is.....uhm.....distracting....

I was going to insult it but for some reason I can't.

Anyway, supplycases are for people that are bad at math. It's a lotto for weapons that really aren't all that much better than the norm. So far the only ones I've seen that are really all that good are the super magnum.

cvspartan101

OK this is REALLY messed up. So my friend is obsessed with NX. In the length of 2 DAYS he bought 50 dollars worth of NX. Thankfully he activated it at my house and gifted me, my brother, and my other friend some stuff. We all got 1 MYST-1 NX case. I got a G36KE on the first on. My friend got 90 DAYS SCAR TRISPEAR! This is the most MESSED UP part. My brother got 90 DAY GHILLIE! WTF? Today I got another supply case. It really was satisfying when I destroy with my 7 day L96A1 Super Magnum. ;D These case RULE. Get them! When I had some left over NX I bought another case and got a 30 day MP5 RAS. :D

WOW! Your bro got a 90 day ghillie and he didn't even buy the nx. HE IS SO LUCKY

SpIkE_JoNzE

i got mi first NX case...AND I SUCK AT IT!!!...i got an sr-25 GOD...ill never tri it again...i could have bought it for 1100 GP...

now who want a gift? jk...

Jaroldvkiller

boofoo is a bitch i asked that mother fucker to buy me a gun and not nx gun. a gp gun and he has like what? 1,256,345 million he didnt buy me it but IDGAF=i dont give a fuck

Werbung: