Serious sam for wii?

Theherolink_1

Anyone gots news about him on wii? man! im really hoping to see him again on wii that game is plain awesome! the best action game....opinions someone....

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Never heard of the game....at all...

Never heard of IT!? dude you dont know what you are missing!!well search in google the only game i played from serious sam was next encounter but that game was freaking good! check in google or buy the game dude! that game is serious long!and it has co-op!

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Never heard of the game....at all...

Never heard of IT!? dude you dont know what you are missing!!well search in google the only game i played from serious sam was next encounter but that game was freaking good! check in google or buy the game dude! that game is serious long!and it has co-op!

I doubt I'll but it man but I'll look it up:)

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
Anyone gots news about him on wii? man! im really hoping to see him again on wii that game is plain awesome! the best action game....opinions someone....

well i heard about it from someone....... i'm going to check and see how it is......

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
I checked it on Wiki and it looks pretty stupid...

You know that wikipedia is the worst encyclopedia in the web dude seriously you need to get that game!

lol I've checked review sites since you made that post and I am definetly not getting the game;)

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:

You know that wikipedia is the worst encyclopedia in the web dude seriously you need to get that game!

lol I've checked review sites since you made that post and I am definetly not getting the game;)

Oh well!:dance2: you know what you get....anyways if you heard that game for wii be shure to tell me:drinks:

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:

Oh well!:dance2: you know what you get....anyways if you heard that game for wii be shure to tell me:drinks:

Yeah I will, although I doubt it'll come...

Werbung:

Pythorne

I feel a little sorry for therolink... Yo if you like that game you like it. Everyone has it's own opinion. Dont take our replies seriously. Keep playing serious Sam.;)