Should Double Kills Be Counted As An Accolade?

Should double kills be counted as an accolade?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Panda

Since I joined Combat Arms, it kind of irritated me that my double kills never actually counted for anything when I looked at my profiles. And now, since I snipe much more than anything else, it's quite hard to manage anything higher than a multi-kill. Besides, I always wanted to know how many double kills I had.

Should they be counted?

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

In a way it would be nice to see how many times I have got a double kill but most people don't worry about them since they are the easiest ones to get. One nade and you can get one. And It would be nice to have it shown on your profile. I think they should be.

Avicus8

i think they should be on your profile, for you to see and noone else so people dont get SPAMMED with...OMG!!>!>! DOUBLE KEEL NEWB!!!!

lol ya kno?

Roger117

i think they should be on your profile, for you to see and noone else so people dont get SPAMMED with...OMG!!>!>! DOUBLE KEEL NEWB!!!!

lol ya kno?

I bet you I would be called one because I am not a good kill stringer. I think I have over 5000 Double Kills.

Jordan B

Btw guys , after a nice holiday , I'm back !

Sorry for not being too active for the last little while .

In my opinion , No .

Double kills are FAR to easy to achieve in Combat . In fact I just got like 7 in the pistols only I just played .

Whereas with multi's , I got 2 , and Ultras , I got 1 .

Doubles are far to easy to get , I don't think they should be an "accolade" .

But hey thats my opinion , don't shoot me :)

Werbung:

mtothem

well i think they should i proably have had close to 2,000 of em

to get an idea take ur multi kills and times them by 1.5 should give u some wat of a idea

because u dont get a multi kill every double kill u get