Showdown..

yuppicide

Most people knew about glitches the first day the new Showdown map came out. Here's one you might not know about.

Did you ever wonder what's behind the walls of the map you can't get out of or see?

Combat-Arms_01.jpg

That picture is a smaller building on Showdown. I'm on top. It's hard to get up because there's a security camera in the way, but I think that might be part of the reason I got up here. It all happened so fast I don't exactly know what happened. I just remember Frost was in front of me fooling around and I jumped off his back.

Combat-Arms_00.jpg

That picture shows what's behind the wall. Pretty huge. Looks cool. Below is some more pictures showing behind the wall.

Combat-Arms_03.jpg

Combat-Arms_04.jpg

I tried to walk along the wall, but you can only get so far and fall. I tried to get up again, unsuccessful. Someone else tried a different way up and made it.

Werbung:

Manageris98

its not glitching here, its exploring. He's not using this area to get more kills at all. Take a look at the scores, 9-6 then 9-7.

Ok i realize that now cause i guess i never took the time to check the whole map out instead i was worried bout killing people so thanks for shwing me what i had no time or patience to do ;)

Werbung:

yuppicide

Also, I might add it was only clan members. We weren't in public doing it.

We found another spot where you can look into a window on a second floor, but it kills you if you go up there.