Shutting down

Hexzen

I just installed windows xp sp3 vista live on my computer. I used to be using just xp.
C/A was running fine on xp, but now for some reason on sp3VL whenever I go on it, after I play two successive games at the end of the second game instead of going back to the game room, c/a just completely terminates. Its not giving me any error codes so I couldnt google it.

I came here and read a similar thread, except the user was running on vista 32 bit. I followed the instructions given and went in C/A .exe properties to set the compatability to XP as stated; however (big surprise) the xp option wasn't availible.

Does anyone got any ideas on what else I could try?
Any help will be appreciated.

Werbung:
Werbung:

belovedgod

i have the same problem only i never had xp i straight downloaded it with vista and didnt get to play any games at all. i could only play snoball fights and pistols only anything else would cause it to shut down 30-60 seconds after the round started. (2/3/09) That was tuesday

then i found this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcqz-ODcUWk

and it fixed it perfectly so i played the game all night but when i got home the next day (wednesday 2/4/09) the problem started all over again except this time the instructions in the video didnt work VERY WIERD