Skate on Wii!

Woot!
I heard REALLY good things about the original on the PS3. Now it's coming to the Wii and DS as well.

Tentatively titled "Skate It!"

Best part is, IGN confirmed it which says a lot. xD
No really, aside from the whole ignorance thing, they confirmed a while back in an Interview/Mailbag that "a skateboarding title" will use the Balance Board. Skate will be the first one. :D

It's funny how IGN took it off their site though. :eek:
Guess they weren't supposed to reveal it yet. But thanks to Google, we still got it up as proof!

skwids.JPG

Further on it here: Skate coming to the Wii and DS - NeoGAF

Werbung:

titch.ryan

wow this game is awesome on PS3. i hope the wii version does not dissappoint. i will definetly be getting this. keep us updated with details :)

Werbung:
Trust me, it's not a mistake.

I've been tracking some of their interviews and reading up on them and as I said, they said "a skateboarding title" is apllned to use the Balance Board - that's all they said.

Then they were discussing once how Skate may transfer to the Wii but they don't know.

It became clear to me that these two hints are intertwined and related to the same game. They obviously revealed it but EA told them not to/to remove it, possibly because they wanted to hold off on it and didn't want us knowing about it just yet (like how I revealed Sonic Unleashed videos but they got removed by SEGA).

In any case, I will keep you all posted as I've never tried the PS3 version but have heard really good things.