skill on our server

DiLLa

i just wanted to note that on psychostats today that 1300 went all the way down to rank 38 wow mofo's tryin to get good up in here

Werbung:

caitlin

as of right now, on psychostats i'm rank 148.

wtf?
but i'm sure by like the end of tonight i'll be way back down to rank 1500 or whatever.

you guys are just too leet for me 8)

Sortitout

caitlin said:

wtf?
but i'm sure by like the end of tonight i'll be way back down to rank 1500 or whatever.

hotness adds to special bonus and brings up your rank. post some more sexay pix :p

EMA

caitlin said:

wtf?

it pays off..look at me..when i joined i was dead last every day..that was my spot on punx...

but

new computer=new rank lolz...

caitlin

Sortitout said:
caitlin said:

wtf?

hotness adds to special bonus and brings up your rank. post some more sexay pix :p

lmao
maybe soon :)

caitlin

EMA said:
caitlin said:

wtf?

it pays off..look at me..when i joined i was dead last every day..that was my spot on punx...

but

new computer=new rank lolz...

lol that's what it was like for me on the other server i play on.
like after my first like 3 weeks everyone was like "look at psychostats and tell us your rank" so i did and i was last. and i stayed last for awhile.
and now after getting a new computer my rank like never goes over 100 and it only does when i die like 40 rounds in a row hahaha

DiLLa

dont worry cait once u get used to certain ppl's play style you will kno exactly where they will be in certain maps

EMA

DiLLa said:
dont worry cait once u get used to certain ppl's play style you will kno exactly where they will be in certain maps

liek deathgrip for example..
inferno-he likes to camp at the end of apt or at up on the door at apt
dust2 he likes to camp at short...hehe
i'll leave the rest for you to figure out

LizardKing

i love it when curry nades himself haha. ya i have seen a lot of peoples skill going up, damn just the other day i had a 1352 skill rating and i was fairly happy about that but im back down to 1250 now.

mYth

aurora said:
u can find me in dust2 short A behind the boxs bring with u the all team u will need them. :twisted:

And u'll find me and perv hidin in dark places waitin to feel some asses up rofl

Werbung: