Skype and the hype!

Defender

Well we are asking that people get Skype.
http://www.skype.com

It's a free software that allows for voice comm similar to AIM but better. It sort of acts like a desktop phone. It also allows for up to 5 people in a conference call.

I ask PuNxclan.com members get it and post their Skype. I can add a button even on the forums to "call" a member. This is similar to the AIM button you see on the profile. This would be great for us to keep in touch. I am rather enjoying skype. Easy to use, call and talk..and I can still use my keyboard for work while we have a quick voice comm. Plus we can have voice conferences. I can see us getting together for a drunk skype dialing. :)

So go get Skype beatch!

Werbung:

EMA

i don't know whats wrong...whether its my comp or if it's just me being stupid. here's whats going on.

I log onto skype and then i call someone and i start talking...but as soon as i start to get on a game it screws everything up and it kicks me off cz. then i tried getting on cz THEN call someone on skype...either way it doesn't work and it pisses me off...if you have any suggestions on how to fix this let me know...please and thank you

Puppet

Ema, recreate the problem and then when it kicks you out of CZ does it bring you back to the standard CZ screen where you have options, play, etc? If yes then hit the ~ key and see if the console tells you what happened to get you dumped. I would also make sure that your antivirus isn't screwing with you. Maybe disable it long enough to see that the problem still occurs even with it disabled.

By the way, fellow Skypers, my Skype is punx-puppet

blze

i have a 75 man ventrillo server, forget 5 man conference calls...

if want ip and pw just holla. must respect members already in channel !
np.

Werbung: