Skype free

Alekill

The online chat program skpye now allows free computer to telephone calls thats right free phone calls the quality is great from comp to comp and is great with comp to phone i personly love sype and i think you yould try it to skype is totally free!! my skpe name is alekillskpe<-----click me

Werbung:

Fladian

Skype's popularity has been rising with quite a pace lately; even my father tried to convince me to use it. Skype is a decent program, in my opinion, but I don't know many people who use it, so I find it a bit useless.

I was already introduced to Skype (more than) three years ago. Two friends of mine were always using it, but considering the fact that I only knew those two (later one other joined to it) who used that program, I decided it was more of a waste to keep it than anything else. It did give some good and bad memories when I was in high school though.

Xeridanus

flad, for future reference, i think this is just barely under advertisement standard. what drags it down is the fact he puts his skype address in it.

and yes, i've heard of skype. yahoo! (voice beta) does the same thing though, as far as i know.

Werbung:

Fladian

flad, for future reference, i think this is just barely under advertisement standard. what drags it down is the fact he puts his skype address in it.
[/b]
Err...
Even if he did post a link, would it be considerd advertisement as well? In my point of view, he is clearly searching for more people to "talk" to with Skype. I don't really mind people doing that, as I made a thread for contacts of people for MSN about uh... six years ago. Not a very successful thread, I don't have any contact left of that either, but there was not a bad word spoken about it.

Besides that, the only advertisement I forbid is other forums or a few useless things, though easier considerd as clear 'spam.' Truth remains that I never really understood advertisement and therefore mostly always overlook it.