SNES Roms

Werbung:

Liister87

Quinn said:
Does anyone know of a site where i could get SNES Roms like Mario and Mortal Kombat?

Technically most sites now have taken down the popular roms like MARIO and MORTAL COMBAT as they are protected by the ESA (most likely meaning they will/have been released on VC or some other official liscence)

Sorry :)

badboykane

try romhustler.net or coolrom.com

Most of the official Nintendo first party games are not on there as still copyright protected but a lot of other 3rd party games are as a lot of them are abandonware now meaning they no longer have copyright on them so are legal to have even if you don't own the original. Which ones are actually abandonware though I couldn't say.

I have 11'322 Snes roms on my PC, these are every single Snes game ever released worldwide and also includes all the hacks and homebrew games.

Liister87

badboykane said:

Most of the official Nintendo first party games are not on there as still copyright protected but a lot of other 3rd party games are as a lot of them are abandonware now meaning they no longer have copyright on them so are legal to have even if you don't own the original. Which ones are actually abandonware though I couldn't say.

I have 11'322 Snes roms on my PC, these are every single Snes game ever released worldwide and also includes all the hacks and homebrew games.

Coolrom is a site i "DON'T USE" ;) haha you can still get the ESA protected roms in certain places, of course you SHOULDN'T..

11,000? Jeez, i had alot at one point, maybe a few hundered haha! But i owned most of the ones i downloaded so it was all koshure ;)

Quinn

Liister87 said:
badboykane said:

Coolrom is a site i "DON'T USE" ;) haha you can still get the ESA protected roms in certain places, of course you SHOULDN'T..

11,000? Jeez, i had alot at one point, maybe a few hundered haha! But i owned most of the ones i downloaded so it was all koshure ;)

Actually, the "You can only download this rom if you own the original game" statement is false, check out roms on wikipedia :D

pstevo123

ESA had might it a lot harder to get some of the big known roms... as for kazaa hockeyhero is right it got a lot of viruses in most of there zip files and most rom files are zip or rar files... also kazaa went down hill... easy way to do it is go to a torrent site or even just serch for the rom in google untill you find a site that the ESA has not blocked

badboykane

KHRZ said:
I used this site for some NES. It... worked. On MY computer.

http://www.bestromsites.com/default.asp

So what has this got to do with anything, he wanted to know about SNES not NES and that link sucks, it just goes to a page with a list of sites with a load of popups.

nintendo_1987 said:
Try emuparadise they have every GBA game to this date and you can download them all

What has GBA got to do with the thread, he was asking about SNES

Werbung:

Zamms

but.... Emuparadise.org Has a lot on SNES ROMs as well, in fact I gound the place looking for SNES and N64 ROMs and ended up going there a LOT but now I really dont play the emus as much as I used to.....