Sniper Rifle Stats

Cyder

Based on the stats we are given as far as sniper rifles are concered.. it is known that L96A has 100% damage and M24 has 100% accy based on the bar graph presented alond with portability, recoil, etc...

Using that scale, length of that category compared to full length of the graph bar, and a trusty pair of calipers, I took a look at GP Sniper weapons compared to their NX counterparts to see if the NX version is an upgrade over GP or visa/versa...

Recoil Accuracy Power
L96A1 65% 90% 100%
Artic Wolf 65% 90% 100%
Super Mag 65% 81% 100%

PSG1 54% 90% 95%
PSG-MOD 54% 95% 95%

Dragunov 70% 95% 90%
Dragunov Black 70% 90% 90%

The M24 has no
NX counterpart but is.. 60% 100% 90%

and again this is based on CA's scale for these attributes and not real world. What does this REALLY have to do with a on-line FPS arcade style game... not much.. this was only to satisfy my curiousity and share what i found in real numbers.

Werbung:

Twitchy

illspirit guy is annoying like a pest.

I think the Arctic Wolf thing has S1 on it w/o damage penalty. Meaning that it reduced recoil by 10% while keeping the damage at 100%.

Super Mag, also seems odd that it shows 100% but it seems to be above. I was testing out w/ a clan member and a single shot on a character's toe w/ L96A1 did not result death. But with Super Mag... toe, fingers.. anywhere was 1 shot kill. So it may be higher than "100%".

Cyder

I agree twitch.. from what I have heard.. Super Mag would be like 100%++. I do like the all around stats of the new PSG1-MOD.. little over 50% recoil and mid 90's on damage and accy plus the auto firing looks to be a dam good weapon for the likes of Waverider and Snowvally....

Werbung:

john66

Then they made the psg-1 more inaccurate than the msg-90. Thats just stupidity. it is considered to be one of the most accurate semi-automatic sniper rifles of its caliber, capable of putting 50 rounds of match ammunition inside an 80 mm circle at 300 meters. /:
The only thing they got right was that the psg 1 is heavier and more difficult to carry.