So Broke...

LODD2

Well, what I did was buy only one gun for 7 days (k2 with no mods) and play Junk Flea, CTF, Elim. Those go by fast and you get decent exp/kills. (e.g. hit top 5 once with a 102 kill in CTF).

Now i am a NX punk who just buys mei and get 50k GP with purchase.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

When i play combat arms, i usually buy the 7 day ls2--something 1 hit kill sniper rifle, and granted it doesnt have the best accuracy but if you hit, its a one hit kill. The 7 day thing is like 7 k and then i usually buy a medium ranged acog for my m16 (i just started out and cant afford much). I work 5 days out of the week and cant play for more than 3 hours a day and well i get pwned by people that have like all the coolest stuff.

Can you guys give me some tips on how to manage money and stuff coz 120-200 (200 gp for when i manage to get more than 25 kills) gp a match is too little to be able to buy anything worth killing someone with especially if when my 7 day rifle expires and i cant afford to buy another. Then im stuck with an m16 that i hate using.

you do one or the other for me
1. you buy a wep every day (1 day use)
2. buy a 90 day wep and save a lot
Other: if you have extra nx then go buy a nx wep! it saved me 27k! my weps havent even ran out yet! (l96a1 artic wolf, g36e Valkyrie, and ak47 gold!)

UnholyReaper

my tactic, employs no more than 300 gp, cuz when im short of gp, what i do is to buy a pistol (K5 or G23), the fastest ones, and i spend some hours in only pistols matches, they are fast and u can get easy Gp, i got almost 900 per day, only spending 300 in my pistol.... hope it helps..

naw! just get a sniper or ar for one day. if you play as much as me you can get 1k in profit.

electroflow

Buy only what you need.

A simply solution would be...

Buying a L96, as you stated you like using.
Then not buying any modifications for your M16, as this saves you a good amount of GP.
Just kill someone, and take their weapon, and go from weapon to weapon.

Stay away from helmets and armor and such.
Helmets don't help, as regardless of the stated information that supposedly gives you a protection, a headshot whilst wearing a helmet is still a one shot kill.

Play OMA (On Man Army) as they are fast, and give a decent amount of GP as well as XP.

Those are some ideas, post back if you'd like more examples.

the ___% protection of the helmet is the chance of the headshot being negated not the decrease of damage

cvspartan101

You should be able to get a lot of cash if you play 3 hours a day because in like 1 hour I get like 1,000-1,500 gp. So three hours can get you a ton of cash

Jordan B

I make on average about 2,500 per day. But I always blow it on supply cases. xD

It's not like I need it for weapons anyway, I have an AK47 for 30 days and Arctic wolf for 90

Werbung: