So how many Europeans has picked up Super Paper Mario?

So how many Europeans has picked up Super Paper Mario?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Ryano

jesta said:
Not finding it that hard at the mo. On chapter 3-2 now. But it is very clever and so much fun! ;)

Good to here, but I'm kinda dissapointed since so many people have said its a bit easy :(

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
jesta said:
Not finding it that hard at the mo. On chapter 3-2 now. But it is very clever and so much fun! ;)

Good to here, but I'm kinda dissapointed since so many people have said its a bit easy :(

ya they say it's really easy but they also say that you'll enjoy playing it and that it's fun......

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
jesta said:

ya they say it's really easy but they also say that you'll enjoy playing it and that it's fun......

Well yeah I've heard it's very fun and if the talking is as funny as the other Paper Marios then it should be very good.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
jesta said:

Well yeah I've heard it's very fun and if the talking is as funny as the other Paper Marios then it should be very good.

yes i love the paper mario series dialogues........but i think you know this already but i heard there is a lot of talking in super paper mario.......

Danny

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
jesta said:

yes i love the paper mario series dialogues........but i think you know this already but i heard there is a lot of talking in super paper mario.......

There isn't That much talking ;)
I reviewed this game and gave it a near perfect score saying it's a must buy :D

Squiddy

Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
jesta said:

I don't think it's near perfect. :/

It's a great looking game with the funniest script yet seen in a game, but it's a tad easy, it doesn't know whethers it's an RPG or a platformer and like Paper Mario TTYD on GameCube, the latter half isn't as exciting as the beginning.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
jesta said:

I don't think it's near perfect. :/

It's a great looking game with the funniest script yet seen in a game, but it's a tad easy, it doesn't know whethers it's an RPG or a platformer and like Paper Mario TTYD on GameCube, the latter half isn't as exciting as the beginning.

It's supposed to be a platformer with some puzzle elements...oh and Danny your about the only person I've talked to so far that doesn't say it's text heavy.

jesta

Definitely heavy in the text department! But it does give me time to have something to eat and drink etc lol
You gotta look on the bright side ;)

Ryano

jesta said:
Definitely heavy in the text department! But it does give me time to have something to eat and drink etc lol
You gotta look on the bright side ;)

I never said there was anything wrong with it being text heavy....in fact thats one of the things I love about the games.

Werbung:

badboykane

I am a euro and have it.
I found it pretty easy myself, I had the US version since that came out and have completed it ages ago. I must say it is still extremely fun and I would def recommend getting it.