So how many Europeans has picked up Super Paper Mario?

So how many Europeans has picked up Super Paper Mario?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryano

badboykane said:
I am a euro and have it.
I found it pretty easy myself, I had the US version since that came out and have completed it ages ago. I must say it is still extremely fun and I would def recommend getting it.

You see that is the problem with me getting this game....I've heard it's fun, great. enjoyable, funny but still very easy. But at the moment I'm looking for a challenge, something to keep me hooked. And I dunno if this is the game for me at the moment, although I might pick it up in a couple of months...

Werbung:

EngWii

i got it the other day, only one problem, it kept freezing at a certain point, so i decided i could live without it and got my £30 back :D

Ryano

EngWii said:
i got it the other day, only one problem, it kept freezing at a certain point, so i decided i could live without it and got my £30 back :D

Was it on chapter 2-2 by any chance?;)

Danny

Ryano said:
badboykane said:
I am a euro and have it.
I found it pretty easy myself, I had the US version since that came out and have completed it ages ago. I must say it is still extremely fun and I would def recommend getting it.
In around chapter 2-2+ it gets harder by a little..
You see that is the problem with me getting this game....I've heard it's fun, great. enjoyable, funny but still very easy. But at the moment I'm looking for a challenge, something to keep me hooked. And I dunno if this is the game for me at the moment, although I might pick it up in a couple of months...

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
badboykane said:
I am a euro and have it.

Why'd you quote my post and not add anything?

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
badboykane said:
I am a euro and have it.

Why'd you quote my post and not add anything?
i messed up quote.. I wanted to say it gets a little hard but still easy in Chapter 2-2+

EngWii

Ryano said:
EngWii said:

Yep, i've just read up on the 2-2 freezing issue, it's as if they don't even test games these days :(
Oh well i was happier with my £30 back, i can always buy it another day :D

Ryano

EngWii said:
Ryano said:
EngWii said:

Yep, i've just read up on the 2-2 freezing issue, it's as if they don't even test games these days :(

I know it's a disgrace really, the game takes so long to get over and then this happens...

Danny

EngWii said:
Ryano said:
EngWii said:

You could buy in during next shipment of games if you want.. I believe that's when it will most likely be over

Werbung: