So i was pulled over by a cop yesterday......

eggs

I was leaving work to go to lunch.
it was a very nice day. nice weather easy day at work.
had windows down and music like half way on volume settings
keep in mind i have an '04 VW Golf with everything stock
stock sterio and stock speakers.

anyway im at a stop light listening to Jedi Mind Tricks (kinda underground Wu-Tang sound)
cop next to me at the light with his windows up.

light turn green we both go.
he slows down and pulls behind me
turns on lights
so i pull off into random ass parking lot
he ask for license
checks my inspection sticker
goes to his car
checks me on his computer cuz i watch him in my rear view mirror
he comes back and here is dialog almost word for word:

Cop: Sir are you aware there is a noise ordinance in place 24/7 in Hickory city limits?
Me: Yes.
Cop: Lately we have been having alot of complaints of people driving thru neighborhoods playing loud music.
Me: I was un aware i was in violation.
Cop: My boss has told us to STRICKLY enfore the noise ordinance due to the complaints. Do you normally play your music that loud sir?
Me: On a good day.
Cop: Is it a good day?
Me: Look at the weather and you tell me.
Cop: Yes it is a good day.
Me: ...
Cop: Okay, well mr nose please keep your music down
Me: Noyes pronounced noise
Cop: (snatches license outta my hand spells out) "N O Y E S" noise

We both drive off on our way.
Kicker:
i get off of work and am at same fucking light.
old lady behind me but yet i hear Snoop Playing at some random car few cars behind me.

gfg. stock speakers, stock radio and im pulled over yet some motherfucker can be heard 3 cars away and nothing is done.

Werbung:

EMA

The Perv said:
i normally turn my music down when cops roll up beside me.

not me...i say fuck em...but i won't listen to music loud when i go through a neighborhood..only b/c i hate it when people do at 2am when i'm trying to sleep.

Intro

"It's pronounced 'noise'."

:lol:

See, that shit woulda got me arrested in my hometown.

Come to think of it, I did get pulled over for loud music one time in my hometown and ended up getting arrested. My license were suspended so as soon as he asked for them, I just put my wrists together and stuck my hands out the window. But he let me get out of the car first. What a nice guy.

wow you guys actually get arrested for that shit? in toronto i got booked for blazing a joint and they found a half quarter oz in my car. i had to pay $250 to charity and thats it. not even on my police record (i know i checked).

morale of the story : MOVE TO CANADA!!!!

slick

Funny shit eggs.

They pulled me over 2 years ago , for nothing(for a change). Anyway this youngass mofo cop wannabe asks me if I've been drinking . I told him not yet.....he asks me about 3 more times.....at which point I lost my patience and told him: can I please have your lil thingy so I can blow in it and prove I havent been drinking...
then I gotta blow in that shit and even after that he asks me the Alphabet ......backwords!!!!! well, im trying my best but you know , i fuck up ocasionally. Then he goes "heh, you missed a couple of letters sir , you should work on that" . At this point I was really wishing it was a dream and I can get outta the car and go Marcellus on this Zeds ass.....
All this coming from someone who had less school than I had vacations during school.....

than it goes: "you know why I stopped ya? you crossed the white line once and the yellow twice".......MOTHERFUCKER . all this on a saturday night...this was the biggest fuckin crime he could find.
I really wanted to ask him if this is a "de" map and he got no fuckin hostages to rescue....

imported_SuXoR

ROFL @ Slick

Good story eggz. "Noise" like the noise from my stock speakers LMAO

I got pulled over for going the speed limit through the VASCAR lines, then grabbing gears and hauling ass. The cop pulled me over and told me that I was not speeding through the speed trap but he saw me accelerate and he had to go 65 (in a 25) to catch me. ROFL The best part is that I was in a geo friggin metro (1 liter 65 hp THREE cylinders). I got off easy with a warning.

imported_SuXoR

Double post :twisted:

Here is a good one:

RICHLAND TWP., Pa. -- Just as one accident reconstruction was wrapping up, another crash occurred near the scene, Channel 4 Action News reported.

This accident, however, involved a police car.

Just minutes after a collision on Route 8 in Richland Township, one of the Northern Regional police officers headed down a ramp the wrong way.

The officer probably thought the road was still shut down from the investigation of the previous crash.

A red pickup truck then hit the police car.

While the officer, Shaun McCann, was not hurt, the driver of the pickup was treated at a hospital for minor injuries.

"They were doing the reenactment there earlier in the day and I heard this thud, looked right out the window here," said witness Augie Samarra. "Soon as I looked, the cop was coming down the wrong way, head on into that red truck there."

McCann was given a warning.

All i have to say is WTF?!?!?!

Werbung: