So... Patching

Werbung:

Bowser93

OOF! Speak of the <insertsomethingbadhere>. Oh well, I just hope something good is gonna come out, besides fixing the weapons for recruits.

Something might come out.

They only said they would fix the package thing today, so that's probably why they extended it.

Ekryptik

Also added (and I know this cause my dad knows people from some big game companies - Nexon - Blizz - JaGeX):

A better hackshield update
More weapons
Updated GM abilities (includes ninja)

I think they added more, that's all I can remember.

Bowser93

Also added (and I know this cause my dad knows people from some big game companies - Nexon - Blizz - JaGeX):

A better hackshield update
More weapons
Updated GM abilities (includes ninja)

I think they added more, that's all I can remember.

Really? Tell your dad I said Hi, and tell him to tell Nexon TO FIX HSHIELD my friend can't play :(

Purpose-1

They should patch all of the glitches and hack programs. No really, no more hacks. I hate the unlimited ammo and unlimited health hack. I get so tired. And II never get good enough proof to get them banned. Also, when are they going to add SandHog? I can't wait for it to come out!

Love

They should patch all of the glitches and hack programs. No really, no more hacks. I hate the unlimited ammo and unlimited health hack. I get so tired. And II never get good enough proof to get them banned. Also, when are they going to add SandHog? I can't wait for it to come out!

Hacks are inevitable, as they release new ones, when the others are not able to be used.
Therefore, hacks will always exist.
They haven't released a date for SH, so I'm unaware of that.

Werbung: