some questions worth answering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZVYRAZ

I got some questions I'm sure alot of people wanna know the answer to.

1. What is the third button on the Friends List- the one marked "Nexon" and who uses it?

2. Is removing a friend from the friends list a both way thing, is the removed person alerted of this- if it isn't already it should be a two ways thing...

3. Can you appoint lieutenants in clans, and you can choose what privileges they have, for example a second in command in one clan could kick members but a stricter leader would not allow this?

4. What is the purpose of the votes in elite moderator- if you get plenty of good votes you should get the job permanently, too many bad votes and you'll never be able to buy it again?

5. No messages to offline friends?

6. Why is the language filter so strict... words like assasin and repetition get blocked out?

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

1. I don't believe it's used yet, if so, it's for Game moderators.

2. You just appear as offline to the other player when you remove them.

3. You can appoint admins, which have the ability to kick players and accept players into the clan. Past that, there's not a whole lot that they can do.

4. Votes are to determine how good the moderator is at his job. When you join a room with a yellow moderator, chances are he enjoys kicking people better than him, or just for the hell of it. Dark green really doesn't mean much, for the most part, people just vote yes, no matter who got kicked and for what reason.

5. ...This isn't really a question. No. No there isn't.

6. Because Nexon realizes that as this is a free game, a majority of the populace playing will be made up of young, pre-teen males who's voices still range upwards of soprano. As pre-teen males are most well known for cursing their little hearts out in Halo, Nexon did the next best thing to buying a helluvalot of ducttape, and simply made it bloody well annoying to curse. Or type for that matter.

If you want to chat with someone, get MSN messenger. Combat Arms is a First Person SHOOTER, not a chatroom.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.