SONIC IN BRAWL

Rybo5000

Yes it was announced today that Sonic The Hedgehog will be in SuperSmashBrosBrawl

The most amazing update ever!

http://rybogamesforum.proboards60.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=wii&thread=1192041970 - RyboGames discussion thead

www.smashbros.com - Brawl Official Website

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

YES! I KNEW HE WAS IN! and all those idiots on gamefaqs......but there was someone that knew he was in.....he mentioned that all the 3th party characters are snake,sonic,geno.....and maybe in monday 22 we will have geno...

Werbung:

Sonson

Geno is a one-time character who appeared in the game "Super Mario RPG" for the SNES.

I honestly have no idea were his unwarranted popularity comes from, as he was an average character with little development. He had a couple moves that enabled him to deal 9999 damage to enemies consecutively, but that was about his only saving grace. (and personally, I never used him BECAUSE of that. Made the game far less fun)

Basically, Geno was a resident Star dweller who enhabited the body of a child's doll in order to help Mario in his quest. In my opinion, someone as completely obscure and unimportant as Geno shouldn't be used to waste a space in Brawl. However, given his overwhelming popularity, I suppose it's still possible