Sound Bug?

Roger117

does anyone have the occasional problem when you join a game and its loaded there is no sound or a little but you cant here your own gun loading/voice commands. i bumped into that problem a few times after the patch. and yes the sound is turned on.

Werbung:

Love

does anyone have the occasional problem when you join a game and its loaded there is no sound or a little but you cant here your own gun loading/voice commands. i bumped into that problem a few times after the patch. and yes the sound is turned on.

I've ran into this problem, a simply run of CCleaner then a reopen of Combat Arms.
Hope it's a solution for you as well.

rocktrns

That has happened to me lots of times on combat arms but in order to get my soun back i would have to exit out the match and come back in then my sound comes back i dont know y its just weird lol

Love

I also have this problem. Running CCleaner did not fix it. Im about to reinstall to try and fix it.

First thing you do, open up Internet Explorer, and clear your browsing/cookies/history/files/offline files/etc.
When done, open up CCleaner, and run it.

Then, restart, and run CCleaner once more.
Now you open up Combat Arms, and enter a room, if it didn't fix, exit the room, and join another game, it should work.
This worked for me.

Jleu

First thing you do, open up Internet Explorer, and clear your browsing/cookies/history/files/offline files/etc.
When done, open up CCleaner, and run it.

Then, restart, and run CCleaner once more.
Now you open up Combat Arms, and enter a room, if it didn't fix, exit the room, and join another game, it should work.
This worked for me.

tried it still no sound. Ive got my IE set to block all cookies and its behind a false proxy so it cant even access the internet anyway. Tried normal settings, your instructions, and even reinstalling.... didnt help.

Its been like this for some time now i dont know if it was one of the patches or what.

Love

tried it still no sound. Ive got my IE set to block all cookies and its behind a false proxy so it cant even access the internet anyway. Tried normal settings, your instructions, and even reinstalling.... didnt help.

Its been like this for some time now i dont know if it was one of the patches or what.

OH!
I've encountered this problem with WarRock.
The solution was simple.
Find the old version of the game, (www.Download.com) should have one.
Download it, and manually patch.
I'm sure this will fix.

Mirki

Yeah I used to slowly start losing sound too,..first i couldn't hear certain guns, then i couldn't hear at all in certain games and now i can't hear anything in any games,...

If you find something that actually works let me know

Werbung: