SOURCE!

DigitalSword

Whelp, I went and bought HL2 Today, and that means, i got SOURCE!
W00t!

So in my first hour of playing it, i went 32/12 on dust2 and i was called a cheater 4 times, go me.

Ill be happy to go and play some source with y'all, just hit me up.

|DS|

PS> the game runs Way smoother than cz, and it doesnt present any lag issues whatsoever, even on my wireless....its my new fav.

Werbung:

mYth

CS: S is pretty much no fun, especailly when the nub haxxorz turn on the hitboxes (which by the way can't be detected by the server!!!!)

Plz refer 2 link:
http://www.punxclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2967

- [-.-t] :twisted:

SJsniperjoe

Hey digi I play source too, you can find me alot on

129.2.200.96:27015

BaH clan server: University of Maryland...

Im at UMBC and I get like 10 ping there...its great!!!

Puppet

I have been seeing posts on other forums where people are saying that Source has improved greatly over the past few months so I was thinking maybe we're finally getting there. Guess not.

SJsniperjoe

lol, yea, people that play Source for the most part seem to be people who have never had a counterstrike experience, they all suck really bad!!

Swearengen

WoRm5406 said:
It is smoth and lovely.

LOL...I can just picture you with the hand gesture and pursing your lips to say that one. Too funny.

You musta sold either used cars or drapes in the past.

Gonna lay down the $$$ depending on this commentary, so keep me informed.

Werbung:

Defender

We would be source except I know a lot of people here would complain about it running poorly on their home computers...so until more of us are ready I think we will stay CZ. Our CZ server is more popular than ever. I would rather we be a top CZ server than a crappy CS:S server. In time we will switch...but when our user base is ready. That could be after xmas.