Stage Discussion [*SPOILERS*]

There are like 10 stages I REALLY want to try. :D
Especially the Pictochat, WarioWare, Delfino Plaza, Smashville, Mario Circuit, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Bros. and Green Hill stages plus I'm forgetting some. ;)

Werbung:

guyofgod

Haha, I unlocked all of the levels along time ago. SmashVille is fun but it is just like "Battle Field" with a different background. I don't know why but I don't really like Luigi's Mansion....Green Hills is fun just because it's sonic but if you blow up the middle section without meaning to, then you fall through. WarioWare is fun :) You have to do stuff like dodge arrows and feet when the door opens. If you do what it says to do, then you grow big or you get a star or your opponents get stuck in the ground. Either way, you want to get the thing that they give you.

Jesusdragon737

My favorite levels are Spear Pillar, because of its crazy effects, Pirate Ship, because Zelda is great and the level is just perfect. Exactly the way it should be. Delfino Plaza is also one of my favorite levels.

guyofgod

I don't know, I don't really like Delfino Plaza. WarioWare takes the cake as far as background interaction. Pokemon Stadium 2 is hard when the electabuzz gets that tredmill going :(

I loved facing you guys on Pirate Roost Island, JD. I had fun. :D

And I REALLY enjoy Delfino Plaza also. I thought it would be a simple stage but it certainly is neat how it transports you around the entire plaza, and it's like my favourite stage from Sunshine too so that's a plus. :D

The Fist Of David

I don't know, I don't really like Delfino Plaza. WarioWare takes the cake as far as background interaction. Pokemon Stadium 2 is hard when the electabuzz gets that tredmill going :(
Im not trying to be offensive but it is an eletavire not electabuzz. No hard feelings!:thumbup:

ani125.gif
017.jpg

guyofgod

Haha, your not hurting my feelings :) I don't play pokemon and I am just glad that I knew electabuzz made electicity :) I remember taking a picture of him on pokemon snap and you could make the lights light up!

shadowofchaos

Personally.... Final Destination is boring... but it's what people are used to when playing for "skill"..... I really like the Bridge of Eldin, with that "twilight" atmosphere.....

Werbung: