stalking X_genocide_X

KingRick

Quasarx = X_genocide_X

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/player/2250696778

just a couple of kill message (to proove I really annoyed him)
vi33o1.png

Tha Finishing touch! T-bagging him!
2ibhr8i.png

Stalk him too and post your pics here!

Werbung:

KingRick

Quasarx aka X_genocide_X is a noob ^^

I dont exactly know what he did wrong (things like saying murpo.com is fake). But murpo told us to stalk him :)

KingRick

You can also just annoy him as a royal :>

Or be a teamkiller xD drive a jeep towards him and then jump out just before hitting him :p

Rense

KingRick said:
You can also just annoy him as a royal :>

Or be a teamkiller xD drive a jeep towards him and then jump out just before hitting him :p

Hehehe, or if he wants to jump into your jeep go on driving like 2 meters and wait for him again... if he is nearly able to jump in go on driving and wait again xD

ForeverSoldier

Suicide a plane he's on into a tree, drive off a cliff, drive a bunch of jeeps into the shipwreck so they kill him.... There's a lot of ways.

I like that when you fire on a teammate and he "has an accident", it says you killed him. :D

Rense

ForeverSoldier said:
Suicide a plane he's on into a tree, drive off a cliff, drive a bunch of jeeps into the shipwreck so they kill him.... There's a lot of ways.

I like that when you fire on a teammate and he "has an accident", it says you killed him. :D

Ah yeah, these are great ideas... especially the ghost moving cars in shipwreck xD

Get killed a lot by them..

Werbung: