Steam Account, Assassins creed franchise, Killing floor, Shogun 2 total war.

remixedlyrix

Hello, I have recently stopped playing on my steam account and i need the money so i am putting my steam account up for sale. It has all the assassins creed games, killing floor, and shogun 2 total war, i payed a total of £70 for these games [got them on offer] I don;t know what the account is worth but i do have a figure in my head.

So i am going to simply ask you to offer me what you think it is worth. Either pm me on here in this thread, Or email me at. "Remixedlyrx@gmail.com"

Here are some screenshots.

steam1w.png

Ignore mw3 it is not the real one for some reason it is in my library when it should not be.

steam2zc.png

Werbung:

remixedlyrix

Bump.

All Assassin's creed's total £75.96
Shogun 2 Total war [including blood pack] : £ 30.98
Killing floor [bundle] : £19.99

Checked the Current value of the game's and it comes too. :£126.93

I do not want anywhere near that much I would be happy for a minimum of half of that. so you are basically getting those games for a 50% discount. i may consider £50 if i get desperate but i cannot go lower.

Payment is through paypal. i would prefer using a middleman so that i do not get scammed. Unless you pay upfront your choice. All these game's are obviously legit so they have multiplayer on them.

remixedlyrix

Right i managed to sell some crap off at craigslist, So i need £30. if you are wondering i need the money to repair my gaming pc as i need a full set of £80 ram, £30 left to get so this account goes for that. First to mail or rmail get's it, If you for some reasons feel generous you can give me more but 30 is base cut, need it sold asap this laptop is killing me >_>

Irish

I sent you an email, I am interested in this account. Please send me a reply back or add me on the steam profile link I sent you.

remixedlyrix

Back up for sale, Previous buyer decided to back out and not say anything. So i can only assume he made a decision last minute.

I will be using a middleman you can pick them if you like but they must be steam rep approved, i have one already so you can check him out.

Werbung: