Steam Account - TONS of AAA titles - VAC Clean

Brendan

Hey all,

In my journey to go back to Macs and consoles I am selling my fantastic and very compact Crysis-handling beast of a Dell OptiPlex 745 gaming rig. It's a Core 2 Duo 1.86Ghz rig that can be upgraded to a Core 2 Quad Q6600 (BIOS needs to be easily updated for this, but many have done it) and has 4GB of RAM that can be upp'd to 8 total. It has a 500GB HDD and the video card - the most important part - is a killer Radeon HD 6570 2GB beast that can rip through Crysis Warhead at 1440x900 at 60FPS most of the time.

The real kicker is I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about selling off my Steam account that has *TONS* of AAA titles. It has got everything from Portal 2 to Batman Arkham Asylum to L.A Noire to Garry's Mod and Fallout: New Vegas.

Side note - this machine is the Small Form Factor OptiPlex 745 that can fit in a suitcase and is one model bigger than the Ultra SFF (Small Form Factor) model. It'll be next to nothing to ship.

Full list -

Steam games -

Audiosurf
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deus Ex: Invisible War
F.E.A.R
F.E.A.R Extraction Point
F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate
F.E.A.R 2 - Project Origin
Fallout: New Vegas
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Homefront
L.A Noire
Left 4 Dead 2
Metro 2033
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abes Oddysee
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Portal
Portal 2
Psychonauts
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call of Pipyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow of Chernobyl
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 Beta
Universe Sandbox
Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition
Xolic

I'm thinking around $1,000 for the whole package. I'll throw in a Dell keyboard and wireless optical mouse made by Logitech too.

Werbung:
Werbung: