Stories Deleted

Fladian

We, the staff of Wc3 Anvil would like to apologize sincerely for the deletion of many stories that has been posted in this forum. Because of the many updates and the switch to a different server, many stories have been lost. Again, our apologies for the heavy loss.

If you are still interested in reading the story that has been deleted, try to contact the author instead. Perhaps they have it still stored somewhere on their computer.

Thank you for your understanding.
Fladian Lince & the staff of WC3 Anvil

Werbung:

Fladian

The newer ones, one of the examples would be a story of myself. "Abyss of Words" has completely been deleted and so has the first part of 'Frontline Camp.' Strangely enough, the second part of the Frontline Camp is still available, and the third part is still underway (under construction :p).

Fladian

´Abyss of Words´ was a story started because of several reasons. Because of that, I didn´t save it. The same counts for Frontline Camp.

Fladian

Frontline Camp was only decent. It was mostly my attempt to try the 'humor' genre, together mixed with something else, but wasn't of importance yet. I'll continue Frontline Camp though. I just got back to my old self from a writer's block.

Humor needs a lot less thinking than my usual genre.

But in the mean time, I've posted two new (short) stories. One of them was one I couldn't really think of a good ending for (so it ends a bit abrupt) and the other one was completely successful. Inspired by a song of artists I didn't know.

Fladian

Bah, homework. Can't be that bad. I mean, I can't recall ever making my homework at home. :p (can't remember I had any homework this year yet either, truthfully)

Undead_Lives

I've got all my hard courses now, as I said somewhere earlier...
Hm, too bad Right to Live wasn't deleted. I've been thinking of closing that...
In fact, I will be closing it.

Fladian

What's the problem? What done is done. You should just let it remain there. I have some stuff I regret too which I've posted, but with one exception, I've never removed anything.

Werbung:

Fladian

So? I have numerous stories out there which I would like some comments on as well, but am not getting any. That's just how it is.