Stupid Noobs & Glitching

caleeb12

Okay, so I was in a match on Junk Flea. All of the players were noobs. It was glitch only, so I decided to help them out. I told them how to glitch and they did.
Then I called them noob because they would actually use the glitches.

Stupid noobs should play the right way or not at all.

Werbung:
the stupid noob here is you , if you give the gliches it means you know them and it means you used them , and why would you want to give glitches ?! I say its just being stuoid giving out gliches . NO OFFENCE.;)

Seawied

the stupid noob here is you , if you give the gliches it means you know them and it means you used them , and why would you want to give glitches ?! I say its just being stuoid giving out gliches . NO OFFENCE.;)

agreed.

You should be banned alongside those noobs you taught to glitch

Dipsticked

Heh, thisll be fun...

Lol. I found them, meaning I had to do them in order to find them.

Yes, to find them, you 1. Have to DO them, or 2. Find a video or something that shows you them. But wait, you said:

Lol. I don't and didn't use them, actually. I found them and then realized they were pathetic.

You said here that your didnt use them... so how did you find them, if you never used them. And to show them how to glitch, you would have to glitch (or show them how to get in, but same thing really). So you just proved that you HAVE glitched, because you "had to od them in order to find them". None of us Legit players like you glitchers. You ruin the fun and skill out of the game, but going into a little glitch to get tons of kills and no deaths, its pathetic.

Oh, and if you "Found them and then realized they were pathetic", then why do you teach people to glitch, and still use glitches?

Lol. Nexon doesn't ban.

What do you mean they dont ban? So, your saying that NO ONE IN HISTORY has been banned by nexon? So your saying no one has been banned from CA, Maplestory, and every other game Nexon has made or administrated?

You make no sense, you glitch, and you teach others to glitch so you can call them pathetic... your pathetic, unistall the game if you cant play, and leave us alone.

I should be a criminal investigator or something...

caleeb12

@Dip: your post was confusing, but I think I got it. I'm no glitcher. Or at least, not anymore. I am a former glitcher, but I stopped because I was ruining the game by using them.
And what I meant by I don't use them has been explained above. I didn't find videos, I'm good with graphical errors and things like that.

Werbung:

Dipsticked

What didnt you understand about my post? And its the fact that you taught people to glitch, so now they can glitch... so even if you dont glitch, you taught others to glitch, causing more glitchers to appear in-game (they could spread how to glitch too...). This is a bad thing... not a good thing for us legits...