Suikoden

Squishy-1

Suikoden is a great RPG created by konami...
suikoden is based off of a classic asian (i dont know what part specifically) novel which i dont know the name of. In each of suikodens game you can get up to 108 characters to join you in whatever your army is fighting for wether it be rebeling agianst the king whom hunts for true runes, or defeating the neighboring countries because there leader butchers humans, or even uniting clans to destroy a nation of beattle riding fairy men, or going on a high sea dventure, or even hunting for rune cannons. in suikoden there are 27 true runes and thousands of spin offs that are much less powerful, wielders of true runes are considered gods in the world of suikoden doing anything from creating a dimensional rip and sucking an enemy into hell or to opening the gates of heaven so u can go inside. In the game you usually start out with a small band of about 5 warriors and something bad happens to you like being seperated or some one gets killed in front of your eyes. after that you would find an old castle which obviously has a dragon or something in it and you kill it or get on its good side and somehow get controll of the castle in which time you start recruiting and each of ur recruits recruit some people and each character averages to about 25 recruits in case of a big war followed by killing the enemy general in a 1 one 1 duel. suikoden has 6 games now which i have played 4 of (waiting to get the others) If you like playing RPGS you should definantly buy/rent suikoden for ps1/ ps2 but dont expect to find them they are in high demand and usually are bought out within the first week of the game being out (this is the reason i dont have 4 and 5)

Werbung: